B. Engineering and B. Economics, Tsinghua University, 1997
M. Management, Tsinghua University, 1999
Ph. D in Management Information Systems, University of British Columbia, 2004
Dr. Jiang Zhenhui’s research interests include information systems management, social media, human computer interaction, e-commerce business models, online product marketing, consumer psychology, and information privacy. Dr. Jiang is serving as the Associate Editor of MIS Quarterly, Journal of the Association for Information Systems, and IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. He was previously on the editorial boards of AIS Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction and Journal of Database Management. His papers have appeared in the top Information Systems journals such as MIS Quarterly, Information Systems Research, and Journal of Management Information Systems, and the top Information Systems conferences, such as International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) and ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI). His paper on collaborative online shopping won the Best Paper Award of the Americas Conference on Information Systems 2006. Dr. Jiang is currently a full professor in National University of Singapore. He is also the Director of Centre for Collaborative Media and Technologies.
1. Jiang, Z., Heng, C. and Choi, B. “Privacy Concerns and Privacy-Protective Behavior in Synchronous Online Social Interactions,” forthcoming Information Systems Research.
2. Yu, J., Jiang, Z. and Chan, H. “The Influence of Socio-Technological Mechanisms on Individual Motivation towards Knowledge Contribution in Problem- Solving Virtual Communities,” IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 152-167, 2011.
3. Zhu, L., Benbasat, I. and Jiang, Z. (equal contribution) “Let’s Shop Online Together: An Empirical Investigation of Collaborative Online Shopping Support”, Information Systems Research, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 872-891, 2010.
4. Chan, J., Jiang, Z., and Tan, B. (Lead Article) “Understanding Online Interruption-Based Advertising: Impact of Exposure Time, Advertising Intent, and Brand Image,” IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Vol. 57, No. 3, pp. 365-379, 2010.
5. Jiang, Z. and Benbasat, I. “Investigating the Influence of the Functional Mechanisms of Online Product Presentations,” Information Systems Research, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 454-470, 2007.
6. Jiang, Z. and Benbasat, I. “The Effects of Presentation Formats and Task Complexity on Online Consumers’ Product Understanding,” MIS Quarterly, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 475-500, 2007.